Departamentul Filosofie si Antropologie prin intermediul proiectului „Knowledge Exchange and Academic Cultures in the Humanities: Europe and the Black Sea Region, late 18th – 21st Centuries” KEAC-BSR, HORIZON 2020, pe data de 10-11 ianuarie 2020, organizeaza cea de-a treia editie a Colocviului International de Antropologie.
Call for Participation:
THE CULTURAL PLURALISM: PUBLIC SPHERE, RELIGION, SOCIAL ETHICS
International Colloquium for Anthropology, 3rd edition
Center for Qualitative Research in Anthropology, Department of Philosophy and Anthropology, Moldova State University, Faculty of History and Philosophy https://filosofieantropologie.wordpress.com
60, Alexe Mateevici, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova January 10-11
Deadline for submitting summaries: 15.10.2019
Frame & aim:
The meeting will focus on debates generated by investigations in the vast field of anthropology. The colloquium will bring together anthropology specialists, but also people passionate about anthropology, to share experiences and the results of personal research for the purpose of professional development and inter and intra- university cooperation. The colloquium aims to create networks of researchers who will collaborate to produce a valuable interdisciplinary dialogue. The focus will be on sharing the experience of researchers, which will represent different higher education institutions in the Republic of Moldova, but also other countries like Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Greece, Turkey and other international universities. Taking into account the realities of the Republic of Moldova, by its specificity, this colloquium aims to highlight social and cultural realities through case studies that will be presented by participants, but also to propose new perspectives and techniques of complex approach to social contexts.
The colloquium focuses on the interdisciplinary dialogue that will continue in the third edition with the presentation of the field researches of the participants from different university institutions, both from the Republic of Moldova and from other countries. Also, the event will focus on the evaluation of research results as well as the stimulation of international collaboration, in the field of Anthropology.
- increasing the visibility of anthropological research;
- engaging the scientific community in producing and presenting innovative developments, creating an appropriate framework for the exposure of scientific results;
- determination of the theoretical framework for a complex analysis of the methodological system used in the field of social sciences;
- presenting the latest trends in the field of human research to the general public;
- supporting the exchange of experience between researchers and the distribution of research results across society.
The colloquium will have three sections:
- Culture of religions and identities
- Social Ethics
- Public policies
Thematic orientation of the colloquium:
- Theory and Methodology in Anthropology
- Anthropology of Religion and Secularism
- Anthropology of Development and the Environment
- Migration and Displacements
- Cultural Heritage
- Urban Anthropology and Visual Anthropology
- Linguistic Anthropology
- Race and Ethnic Relations
- Anthropology of Human Rights
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Children, Youth and Childhood
- Women, Gender and Sexuality
The main language of communication will be English. Please send your summaries to the proposed themes (350 words) with a short biography to the following e-mail address: email@example.com – Deadline October 15, 2019.
A selection of papers presented at the conference will be published in a separate volume in the first half of
The colloquium is organized within the project: „Knowledge Exchange and Academic Cultures in the
Humanities: Europe and the Black Sea Region, late 18th – 21st Centuries“, funded by MSCA-RISE-2016 734645, KEAC-BSR, HORIZON 2020, The European Commission.
Saharneanu Eudochia Moldova State University
EN , PDF : Invitation