CONTACTS Tel.: +373 22 242901 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web-site: psesas.usm.md PREZENTATION The Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, Sociology and Social Work falls within the concept of the European education based on democratic and educational values, tradition and innovation. The Faculty certifies its existence, with the final aim of providing the labor market with well-trained graduates, always capable to meet the demands of time and ensure the development of our society. The Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, Sociology and Social Work focuses on the following principles:
- Students and teachers are the main actors of educational process.
- Interconnection of science, higher education and labor market.
- Orientation towards modern, formative education.
- Openness for collaboration and cooperation.
The mission of the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, Sociology and Social Work consists in the realization of certain formative orientations in the process of initial training of future specialists in the field of psychology and education sciences, sociology and social work through the valorization of scientific research in the field, national and international good practices; international, regional and national policies in the field of education. Dean: Guţu Vladimir, Dr. Habil. in Pedagogy, University Professor; Vice-Deans: Tarnovschi Ana, Ph.D. in Psychology, University Lecturer; Chira Aliona, University Lecturer. Secretariat: Ciobanu Valeria, Methodist for full-time studies; Mîndru Larisa, Methodist for part-time studies. DEPARTMENTS:
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Education Sciences
- Department of Sociology and Social Work
Scientific Research Laboratory “Educational Policies Development” List of study programs, level I Bachelor
- Psychopedagogy 2017
- Primary teacher training and English Language 2017
- Civic Education 2017
- Psyhology 2017
- Sociology 2017
- Social work 2017
- Educational Management 2017
- Training of trainers 2017
- Psychopedagogy of deviant behavior 2017
- Educational and spiritual counseling 2017
- Family Counseling 2017
- Pedagogy of high-school education 2017
- Psychopedagogy of higher education 2017
- Judicial Psychology 2017
- Work and organizational psychology 2017
- Clinical psychology 2017
- Polls, marketing and advertising 2017
- Family centered social policies 2017
- Doctoral School ,,Psychology and Education Sciences”
511.01 – General Psychology 531.01 – General Theory of Education 532.02 – School Education in Stages and Educational Subjects 533.01 – Higher Education Pedagogy
- Doctoral School ,,Social Siences”
541.01 – Theory and Methods in Sociology 541.02 – Social Structure, Social Institutions and Processes 542.01 – Theory and Practice of Social Work