Department of Continuing Education of the Moldova State University provides a variety of programmes aimed to meet the beneficiary needs. Programmes are available in the form of long/short-term courses, seminars, thematic modules, workshops, trainings, conferences, round-table discussions.
Continuing Professional Education of adults is carried out through the following programmes:
- refresher/specialization programmes – up to 90 hours (up to 3 credits);
- short-term refresher/specialization programmes – from 90 hours up to 300 hours (3-10 credits);
- multidisciplinary refresher/specialization programmes – from 300 hours up to 600 hours (10-20 credits);
- additional qualification programmes for 6 ISCED/ 4 CNCROM level – corresponding to the same general field of studies or professional training – from 900 hours up to 1800 hours (30 – 60 credits);
- professional retraining programs for 6 ISCED/ 4 CNCROM level – corresponding to another main field of studies or professional training – from 1800 hours to 2700 hours (60-90 credits);