The mission of the Department of International Relations is to support and implement the University’s internationalization strategy by initiating, coordinating and supporting the various forms of international cooperation in which the Moldova State University is involved.
The activity of the Department of International Relations is coordinated by the Vice-Rector for International Relations.
The main tasks of the Department of International Relations:
- Coordination and extension of collaboration with the MSU partners;
- Collaboration with foreign embassies in the Republic of Moldova;
- Initiation, negotiation and preparation for signing the international cooperation agreements of the MSU with universities, institutions, societies, foundations and organizations from abroad;
- Receiving delegations from partner institutions abroad;
- Informing the academic community about opportunities to participate in international programs and grants;
- Operational management of international educational and academic mobility projects and programs;
- Providing support and consultancy for project development and internal monitoring of their implementation;
- Preparation of official correspondence within the European cooperation projects and programs and with regard to the conclusion of the collaboration agreements, as well as in relation to the admission of foreign citizens to studies at the MSU;
- Organization of training courses and language study courses for foreign citizens, dedicated summer schools and specific events;
- Collaboration with foreign organizations to recruit candidates for studies at MSU;
- Elaboration of informative / advertising materials, management of the “Intentional Cooperation” section of the university’s website in Romanian and English, in order to promote the image and educational offer of the Moldova State University.
Moldova State University
Department of International Relations
Office 131, bloc 4
Alexei Mateevici Str., 60
MD-2009 CHISINAU, Moldova, Republic of
Тел: +373 67 560 170
Fax: + 373 22 244 248