Kogălniceanu St, Nr. 65, block 3, floor 5
The Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, Sociology and Social Work is part of the concept of European education based on democratic values, traditions and innovations. The faculty confirms its existence with its guiding principles of training with the aim of bringing to the labor market well-prepared graduates, able to always respond to the demands of the times and ensure the development of our society. The Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, Sociology and Social Work focuses on the following principles:
- Students and teachers are the main participants in the educational process.
- The interconnection of science, higher education and the labor market.
- Orientation towards a modern, formative education.
- Openness to collaboration and cooperation.
The mission of the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences, Sociology and Social Work is to carry out an initial training process for future specialists in the field of psychology and educational sciences, sociology and social work through the use on scientific research in the field, national and international good practices; international, regional and national policies in the field of education. Dean: Guţu Vladimir, Dr. habil. in Pedagogy, university professor; Deputy Deans: Tarnovschi Ana, PhD in Psychology, University Lecturer; Chira Aliona, University Lecturer. Secretariat: Ciobanu Valeria, Methodist for full-time studies; Mîndru Larisa, Methodist for part-time studies.
- Psychology Department
- Education Sciences Department
- Sociology and Social Work Department
Scientific Research Laboratory “Educational Policies Development”
Bachelor’s degree programs 180 academic credits – 3 years 240 academic credits – 4 years
- Social Work 2022 2023
- Civic Education 2022 2023
- Primary teacher training and English 2022 2023
- Primary teacher training and Psychopedagogy 2022 2023
- Psychology 2022 2023
- Psychopedagogy 2022 2023
- Sociology 2022 2023
Academic calendar for part-time studies
Master’s degree programs (taught in Romanian) 120 academic credits – 2 years 90 academic credits – 1.5 years
- Clinical Psychology(120) 2022 2023
- Work and organizational psychology(120), MPS 2022 2023
- Forensic Psychology(120) 2022 2023
- Educational Management(120) 2022 2023
- Training of trainers(120) 2022 2023
- Family counseling(120) 2022 2023
- Management of social services(120) 2022 2023
- Opinion polls, marketing and advertising(120) 2022 2023
MS – Master of Science MPS – Master of Professional Studies
PhD degree (6 semesters)
- Doctoral School “Psychology and Education Sciences”
511.01 – General Psychology 531.01 – General Theory of Education 532.02 – School Education in Stages and Educational Subjects 533.01 – Higher Education Pedagogy
- Doctoral School “Social Siences”
541.01 – Theory and Methods in Sociology 541.02 – Social Structure, Social Institutions and Processes 542.01 – Theory and Practice of Social Work